<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

My Seventeen Favourite Things About The Controversy Surrounding Aaron Carter's Marital Status

1. He proposed to model/actress Kari Ann Peniche onstage in Las Vegas during a performance of the Playboy Hollywood Comedy Tour.
2. Video of the proposal can be found at the bottom of this page.
3. His mother's reaction to the engagement: "I never listened to my parents at that age, so why would I put myself in the position of giving an opinion that would alienate my son and the progress we have made in healing from the divorce."
4. He's 18.
5. And had known her for five days.
6. He broke the engagement off six days later.
7. His father's advice: "Son, I know you’re 18 and you think you're an adult, but you're still a kid. Don't make any rash decisions... I told him you don't go looking for love, you don't go asking for love. It will happen when you're not looking for it."
8. Kari Ann on Aaron: "You know he has a lot of emotional problems and I just want him to get healthy and happy. I just want him to become stable."
9. She's a former Miss United States Teen title holder.
10. But was stripped of that title after posing for Playboy (you can look those pictures up for yourselves).
11. And she once "hooked up" with Nick Carter, Aaron's older brother and a former member of the Backstreet Boys.
12. Nick's reaction to news the engagement was off: "I don't like her."
13. Her film credits include a small role in Grilled, a film about two meat salesmen starring Ray Romano and Kevin James.
14. The movie's tagline: "You Can't Beat Their Meat."
15. She was also a cheerleader in Species III.
16. Yes, they actually made a Species III.
17. The Carter brothers have a new reality show debuting next week. What a coincidence, huh?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com