<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, January 30, 2006

Detroit: Day 1
(All week, I'm in Detroit for the Super Bowl. This is either a) the first of, well, one entry about my adventures or b) the first of daily updates on my adventures. Depends on how much time I have and/or how little sleep I opt for. Anyway. On with the show.)

My completely non-existent, but still weird, relationship with Chuck Klosterman continues. I do not seek him out and yet everytime I leave the Greater Toronto Area on business, there he is. This time he found me in the Super Bowl media centre. He has a beard now.

Oh, and he's probably just here because he's blogging now. At least for a week.

Otherwise, I hear Kid Rock might be in town. Needless to say, I'm so excited I can hardly sit still.

More later.

***

Hey! I'm in Detroit! And Jack White is from Detroit!

So here's some new music from Jack's new band, The Raconteurs or the Rancouteurs or the Haute Cooters or whatever. Destined to, one way or the other, finally shut up those people who agonize over what Jack would be like with a "real" band. Or so we can only hope.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com