<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, May 15, 2005

You Rhyme Like Snoopie Dog
You can't stop Shawn Desman. You can only hope to contain him. Dude is ground-breaking. See here. Some of our favourite parts (and take careful note of how artfully he mentions the Junos in the first quote):

"While people loved the album, which was nominated for a Juno, they didn't know who I was, whether I was black or a white going black. I didn't have a clear image."

"It's time to show a little skin. On my first tour, the girls would yell, 'Take off your shirt!' and I'm like, 'I don't want to do that 'cause you won't like what you see.' Now, I'm totally comfortable with that."

"Nobody wants to put up with me. I'm either not around enough or so busy I can't pay her enough attention. I'm really career focussed right now. It's not fair to be with someone now, as much as I would love to have a girlfriend."

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com