<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Take 1 Capsule
Second best e-mail we've received in the last 48 hours (the first said these people were talking about us in public):

Some time ago, you rated a young Toronto girls first album quite highly. I have no idea what kind of music she plays, but I enjoy taking chances. I dont know her name, but you said she had lived in Paris, and that when she did her recording, you could hear the traffic in the background on one track,also,I believe that you had attended her concert. Could you remember, this person, and is her album on an independent label? I would be greatful for some help. Thank you Aaron.. Dave C.

We fear the second sentence implies we didn't fully do our job. Though re-reading the piece in question, we think we gave Dave some idea.

Anyway. Dave C. is getting a Feist gift-basket in the mail fer shur.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com