<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, January 14, 2005

Smile
As every Oasis fan knows by now, the best records are always those that have yet to be released...

Mr. Paltrow on the new Coldplay album:
"We’ve got some fucking good songs. That’s one thing we are sure of. I don’t think we’ll top this. I always say that, but this time I really mean it. I really don’t think we’ll top it."

The Artist Formerly Known As Manitoba on the first Caribou release:
"This album sounds a lot more dynamic and mad. Melody's always the most important thing for me, and I'm happier with [the] melodies on this album than on either of the previous ones, but instead of framing them in the more indie sound of Up in Flames, I wanted to frame them in a more unusual way. It's pop songs for weirdos."

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com