<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, September 7, 2004

The Matthew Good/Fashionable Self-Hate Quote of the Millenium
From an interview with the Artist Formerly Known As The Angry Matt Good in the latest Chart:

"I'm the kind of guy that worries about owning a car... A friend of mine owns a car dealership so I bought a car. It's not a cheap car, it's not a totally expensive car at the same time - but I feel guilty about it. It's like, how can I go preach about human rights and people in beleagured parts of the world and I don't even drive the damn thing? My wife drives most of the time. But how can I wake up in the morning and justify it? It's a very difficult thing to do. It's a struggle every day. But what people have got to understand is that because of human fallability we're all in the same boat. And we all have to confront that every day of our lives."

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com