<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

90% of the world is covered by Google. The other 10% doesn't matter.
Using Google-obtained credit card numbers to order music through iTunes just a little too illegal for you? Well how bout just using Google to find free MP3s? (Links via Stereogum and XRRF respectively)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com