<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, April 22, 2004

Happiness in Magazines
Deep thoughts from Usher as he throws himself a pity party in the latest Vibe.

On J. Timberlake stealing his moves:
"Before there was Elvis, there was Chuck Berry and Little Richard."

On relationships with women:
"I'll be the first person to go out and tell everybody that I ain't perfect. I'm a man. Men make mistakes, and 9 out of 10 times, a man is going to cheat. Especially a man in my position. Having women throw themselves at me 24-7, I fell victim. That just means I'm weak in that sense."

Meanwhile, the highlight of the entire issue is the Kanye West profile, in which he nearly refuses to speak to the magazine unless they a) put him on the cover and b) change their 4/5 rating on The College Dropout to a 5. Oh, and then there's the part where he tries to chat up a woman only after learning she's related to Oprah.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com