<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, March 9, 2004

Guess Carl Wilson's Age
I was handed the latest issue of Wavelength on Sunday by a nice young man on Queen St., so it seems as good a time as any to link to the increasingly influential zines' website. It is here. In the aftermath of Canadian Music Week it seems prudent to point out that a couple weeks ago one "insider" put forward the idea to me that Wavelength, much (MUCH!) more than CMW, is a true barometer of Toronto's (and, to a certain extent, Canada's) thriving indie scene.
Also a good idea to stop by Wavelength's 20hz messageboard. There I recently read someone observe that "The oldest person I ever see at shows is Carl Wilson."
Which makes me wonder: How old do we think Carl Wilson really is?
Only his hairdresser knows for sure of course, but I'm guessing 74. Give or take 35 to 45 years.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com