<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, March 5, 2004

The Cutting Room Floor, Vol. 1 No. 3
Special Friday night bonus edition. This time Hamilton Leithauser of The Walkmen.

On England:
"We just hate it over there. We’ve been like three times now and each time was worse. We’ve done so much trying to put our finger on what’s wrong with that place. I really don’t know what it is. It’s a combination of every single aspect of the entire country."

On Leonard Cohen:
"I have a Leonard Cohen cover band called Tea and Oranges that I’m the star of. We haven’t played yet but it’s a whole concept I have going. It’s me and these three girls that I know and two guy friends. We’re going to have a girl named Lady Midnight and then we’re going to have a girl named Marianne. It’s so tasteless, but it’s great. We’re going to play like Iodine and then a lot of New Skin. The really, really sleazy stuff. We haven’t practiced yet though."

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com